Fusker Generator (FG) is a tool to find fuskerable images. It is highly configurable because there is no single way to find the fuskerables. Here is a list of things you may need to know before start.
- FG is not an exploit or a hack tool. You can't get everything from everywhere.
- Generate your own keyword list: It is important to understand how file formats works. It is possible to find many file format lists in our forum but you'll get different results from different lists. Some of them constructed to work longer and some of them constructed to work fast. If you run a big list in a short period of time you'll get nothing. If you want to do a quick search you should use a list that contains most common used files and optimised to work for a small amount of time. If you are interested on details about file formats read File Format Tutorial
- Never create a mixture of different lists: Sometimes new fuskerers thinks if they add whatever they find to their file format list they can find more results but it is not true. You need to know what you are doing if you are mofiying a pre-constructed list.
- Change FG settings: You'll find a "Settings" page in Fusker Gen. section. The default values are configured to work for every type of system. You should change them for your system. The most important setting is Max Thread Count. Give it a value between 5~10. The exact value depends on the power of your system. If you give it too low or too high value for your system you'll get poor performance. Always keep Max Interval at 1 if you don't know what it is for.
- Be Patient: In our forum you can clearly see that it is possible to get results from every type of account. But it can't be done instantly.
- Join Us: Contribute with your knowledge and experience to help us building a better tool.