Sometimes I get some error reports in our Technical Forum about some users get errors while starting Nav.Net. The first thing you have to know is Nav.Net is a Windows application. We don't have a native Linux or Mac version yet. So if you are runing Windows you can try these to solve Nav.Net startup problems. Most people solved their problems by applying one of the solutions that I've listed below.
- Be sure you've installed the latest version of Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
- If you are runing Vista try starting Nav.Net as an Administrator.
- If you've installed previous versions of Nav.Net and trying a new version please uninstall old Nav.Net and remove "Program Files\NavNet" folder before installing newer version.
- If you've installed and run Nav.Net succesfully before and getting errors now try installing Nav.Net to a different folder than "Program Files\NavNet"
- If none of them solved your problem join to our forum and post your situation there. There are thousands of people runing Nav.Net without problems so it means there is a problem specific to your system configuration. So we can't understand what is going wrong if you just ask a question like "Why my Nav.Net doesn't work?". Please include additional information like your operating system version and the error you get. If you find a "UnhandledExceptionLog.txt" file in your Nav.Net installation folder, please send that file also. It will help us.