Nav.Net Supporter is a person who supported Nav.Net development by making donation or by helping other people in our forums. If you are an active and helpful forum member you'll gain the Specialist Member title and you'll have a Nav.Net Specialist Account without making a donation. Specialist membership and access to Specialist boards can't earned with donation. Only active forum members can have this benefit.
Supporters have permission to use Nav.Net 4.x without limits and unlock additional features.
For Nav.Net Beta 4.3 version supporters are able to unlock these Nav.Net features with Supporter Account.
- Removing 4.x series usage limits.
- Activating High Speed Fuskering mode.
- Disabling Nav.Net ads shown at startup.
- Increasing the number of files Download Manager can download at once.
- Accessing Premium Board. Read more about Premium Member Board.
You can read more details about these features by visiting Beta 4.0 Feature List page.
Activating Supporter Settings
Normally supporter settings are disabled at Nav.Net settings window. To activate these settings you need to enter your Account name and password to Nav.Net settings. Supporter settings will enable automatically after a successful login. You'll recive an e-mail about your account name and password as soon as you complete your donation. Contact me from email@example.com e-mail for your questions or problems with your account.
I have plans about adding more supporter benefits in future versions but required minimum donation amount may increase with new Nav.Net releases. Prior supporters never affected from minimum amount increases.
There are issues which you can loose your supporter account.
- If you are a Specialist member and if loose your Specialist Membership you'll loose your supporter account.
- If you are a donor and if your share your supporter account details with someone you'll loose your supporter account.
- If you are a Specialist member and a donor you'll loose your Supporter Account and Specialist Membership if you share your Supporter Account details.
Support Nav.Net project for better future Nav.Net Versions. To continue further Nav.Net development I have to afford my development and hosting costs. Your donation will help alot.